Sprinter Repair, Maintenance & Services in Utah
Your sprinter van or other sprinter vehicle, benefits from scheduled maintenance and service to keep you on the road safely.
Sprinter Vehicle Oil Changes / Lube Service
Your Sprinter van is a considerable investment and scheduled oil changes and lubrication can provide extra life to your vehicle.
Sprinter Vehicle Brake Service
Our professional braking system evaluation includes a visual inspection of your entire brake system to determine exactly which parts are malfunctioning and need replacing to get you back on the road safely.
Brake Replacement Warning Signs
- Noises when braking such as grinding, squealing, rubbing or screeching
- Vibration or pulsing in the steering wheel or brake pedal
- Brakes have to be applied harder and pressed down farther to stop
- Strong odor of a burning smell
- Brake warning light is illuminated
Sprinter Vehicle Alternator Replacement
A faulty battery or starter can mimic the signs of an alternator that needs replacing. The best course of action is to have the entire charging and starting system checked to determine which part needs replacing.
Alternator Failure Warning Signs
- Dim interior lights or headlights
- Warning light illuminated
- Strange smells of belts burning
- Odd sounds of grinding or whining that indicates worn out bushings or bearings
Sprinter Vehicle Transmission Service & Repair
The transmission is a complicated item that is of the utmost importance to your vehicle for you to use it. Use only a full-service shop for routine service and repairs for the best results. You may only require service to replace the fluid and filter or a complicated transmission or engine rebuild, we can help you in either case with our trained professionals.
Sprinter Vehicle Engine Repair
Many things can indicate your vehicle's engine needs servicing, such as dashboard warning lights illuminated, rough starting or running, sluggish performance on takeoff, sudden poor gas mileage and more. Whatever is ailing your Sprinter vehicle, we can help you!
Common Sprinter Engine Repair Services
- Total Tune-ups
- Diagnostic Checks on Engine
- Checking Turbo Components
- Inspection of all Hoses
Sprinter Vehicle Shocks and Struts Replacement
A vehicle's suspension system includes shocks and struts to keep your Sprinter vehicle stable on the road both when your van is empty, and when you are carrying a full load of products. Our complete suspension service examines your vehicle extensively to replace shocks and struts as well as any other suspension parts you may need to get you back on the road quickly and safely.
Shocks and Struts Replacement Warning Signs
- Cupped tire wear or uneven tire wear
- Your vehicle sways or leans in turns
- The front of your vehicle "nose dives" when applying brakes
- Your ride is bumpy, or shaky
- The steering wheel is stiff or makes a noise
- Continued bouncing after hitting a bump in the road
Other repair services we offer:
- Full Tune Ups
- Engine Repair Services
- Antifreeze Change and Radiator Flush
- Replacement of Air Filters
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Heater Repairs
- Wheels and Tire Alignments
- Inspection and Replacement of Timing Belts
- Repair and Service on Exhaust and Muffler System
- Inspection Services on Sprinter Vehicles
Why Choose Ace Auto for Your Sprinter Vehicle Repair?
We offer guaranteed automotive care for all of your needs with services and replacements made by expert, professional mechanics with repairs available for every single component of your vehicle. We offer free quotes for service and repairs and strive to get you back on the road safely as soon as possible.