Schedule an Oil Change Today!
Cars are expensive assets. Therefore, you want to keep the one you have in good condition for the maximum number of years. Changing the oil — and the oil filter — on a regular basis is a simple, effective, and inexpensive way to extend the lifespan of your car. If you happen to be passing through the Beehive State, drop by Ace Auto Repair and experience the best oil change service in West Jordan Utah.
Why Your Car Needs Regular Oil Change
Cars have dozens of moving parts. Moving parts need lubrication to operate efficiently, and that’s where oiling comes in. The engine, in particular, needs a lot of oil to operate at optimal levels. Oiling helps with the cooling of engine parts; it forms a seal between pistons, cylinder walls, and rings. It provides lubrication, reduces wear and tear, and lessens friction. It’s the impulse of life for the engine.
Types of Oil Change
Engine oil damps down the noise, as well as the shock produced by the moving parts. Also, varnish and carbon tend to build up when the cleaning action of new oil is missing – the build-up of these compounds can be toxic to the engine. If you are looking for an oil change in West Jordan, Utah, look no further than Ace Auto Repair. Here are some of the types of oil change services provided by Ace Auto:
- Conventional Oil. Conventional motor oil is inexpensive and a familiar for many drivers. If you don’t use your car a lot, conventional oil is a good option for you. People who don’t tow heavy loads with their cars, drive in extreme cold or heat, do a lot of short trips, use dirty or dusty roads often, or drive in any other form of extreme conditions, can use conventional motor oil.
- High-Mileage Oil. High-mileage oil helps keep vehicles that have been around for a long time in good condition. It protects the vehicle from the gradual loss of compression, oil leaks, and reduces oil burn off. If your car has 75,000 miles or more on it, consider getting high-mileage oil.
- Synthetic Blend Oil. As the name suggests, this oil type is a mixture of conventional and synthetic oil intended to find the middle ground between performance and protection. It’s designed for extreme driving conditions.
- Full Synthetic Oil. Commonly referred to as just ‘synthetic oil,’ this type of oil offers the highest level of performance and protection for your engine. It’s a special formulation of oil designed to provide the ultimate driving experience. It’s recommended, and sometimes required by many car manufacturers.
Ace Auto Oil Change Service
Take a look at what’s included in our Ace Auto oil change service:
- Oil with up to five quarts of quality motor oil
- Oil Filter
Key Component Inspection:
- Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Engine air filtration system
- Serpentine belts
- Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Wiper blades
- Exterior lights
- Chassis (lubricate when applicable)
Inspect and Fill:
- Tire pressure
- Transmission/transaxle fluid
- Differential/transfer case fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Windshield water fluid
Oil Change Service in West Jordan, Utah
Changing your engine oil isn’t the only thing we do. We also offer a variety of other auto services. These include Alignment, Air Filtration Services, Air Conditioning, Engine Services, Drivetrain Services, Cooling System Services, Fuel System Cleaning, Inspection and Emissions, electrical repairs, and Windshield, Transmission, Tire, as well as Suspension Services. Call us at 801-803-6016 and schedule an oil change in West Jordan Utah today.
If you find yourself in West Jordan Utah and you’re asking yourself where to get ‘oil change near me,’ check out Ace Auto Repairs for quality services. We have an oil change loyalty program that includes an oil change coupon. See how you can save $15 off all future oil change services!