Belts and hoses often wear our due to vehicle aging, belt tension, mileage, electromechanical degradation, hose clamp failure, and contamination from engine oil. Eventually, routine belts and hoses replacement is inevitable if you’re looking to prevent breakdowns and costly repairs. If you’re in need of replacing any belts or hoses on your vehicle, contact Ace Auto in West Jordan, Utah for a free quote today. Our auto master mechanics are dedicated to providing you with reliable services you can trust.
Importance of Replacing Your Car’s Belts and Hoses
Belts and hoses play a critical role in the operation of your vehicle’s cooling system, AC system, engine, and the charging system. Auto belts and hoses are among the fastest wearing parts owing to their functional operations within the vehicle. The Radiator hose and heater hose convey liquid coolants from/to the engine, heater core, and the radiator. On the other hand, the timing belt maintains engine precision by synchronizing rotation of your engine’s camshaft and crankshaft, which are designed to move the engine’s pistons and valves. Some vehicle models, however, do not have timing belts but instead use timing chains. Outside the engine lies the serpentine belt that transmits power from the front part of the engine to external systems like the air conditioner and charging system. Because auto belts and hoses are one of the fasted wearing parts, it’s important to receive regular inspections to make sure you replace them before any real damage occurs.
Types of Automotive Belts and Hoses
There are numerous kinds of belts and hoses in an auto engine. They all serve different important purposes, so the upkeep and regular maintenance are critical.
Some of the critical engine belt types include the timing belt and fan belt or serpentine belt. As mentioned earlier, a car timing belt forms part of the engine and controls the precision of engine valves in addition to extra tasks like driving water and oil pumps in some vehicle models. But, what is a serpentine belt? Also referred to as fan belt, the serpentine belt drives the external engine accessories like alternators, power steering pump, water pump, AC system, and even the hydraulic clutch line. Most vehicles come with a single serpentine belt while others come with two or three.
Hoses include engine hose, upper radiator hose, bottom radiator hose, rubber brake hose, engine coolant hose, antifreeze hose, fuel line hose, and auto air conditioning hoses. Almost all engine components have hoses that enhance the proper operation of the engine. Examples are coolant hoses, radiator hoses, and vacuum hoses. Hoses are designed to transport fluids and air between critical engine components to keep the vehicle running efficiently. Radiator hoses enhance engine cooling by moving the coolant from the engine through the radiator and back to the engine. Without the movement of coolant, the engine could overheat and eventually seize, leading to costly engine rebuild or replacement.
When to Change Belts and Hoses
A car hose is made of rubber due to its lightweight properties. Over time, rubber tends to degrade and wear down, occasioning radiator hose replacement and heater hose replacement. Belts are similarly exposed to harmful chemicals, and engine vibration, engine heat, that all lead to wear and tear hence the need for periodic serpentine belt replacement and drive belt replacement.
Some symptoms to look out for when belts and hoses are nearing failure include:
- Grinding, squeaking, or screeching noise when starting the engine or during vehicle operation. However, grinding sounds near belts indicate bad pulleys, not a bad car belt.
- A bad serpentine belt may lead to loss of power and air conditioning failure.
- Leaking coolant or other engine fluids may indicate a worn out hose.
- Illuminated dashboard lights
- Rising steam emanating from the engine
Engine belts are often difficult to visually inspect, and that’s why it’s critical to follow the manufacturer’s recommended belt replacement duration or mileage. A cracked serpentine belt can eventually break without warning if not changed on time, so you should keep tabs on when to replace serpentine belt.
Why Choose Ace Auto Belt & Hose Replacement in West Jordan, Utah?
If your car is squeaking, leaking, or it has taken quite some time since you last inspected your belts and hoses, come to Ace Auto in West Jordan, Utah and let our experts look at it. We have a versatile team of technicians who will closely examine the source of the trouble and find an accurate solution. We will recommend when to have your belts replaced next, so you won’t have to worry about your vehicle stalling on the road. We also offer engine repair services, engine rebuild and replacement, air conditioning repair and recharge, and much more. View a list of our other services. Contact Ace Auto in Utah for a free quote on your belts and hoses replacement today!
Is your car in need of ignition repair in Utah? At Ace Auto, we have experienced master mechanics dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional customer service. You can trust our mechanics to correctly diagnose your car and provide dependable and trustworthy repairs. Give us a call at 801-803-6016 today.
Signs Your Car Needs Ignition Repair or Replacement
The ignition system of a car generates a high voltage and transmits it to every spark plug. This ignites the mixture of fuel and air in the combustion chambers of the engine. A proper functioning ignition system is a necessity for all cars. It is, therefore, important to always look out for any problems and get car ignition repair if necessary. Some reasons you may be experiencing problems with your ignition is that you have a damaged lock cylinder, old or damaged key, dirt trapped in the mechanism or ignition failure.
If you notice these other following symptoms, you may need a car ignition repair.
Car Suddenly Stalling While Driving
Does your car stall while driving? This is one of the earliest signs of trouble. It is dangerous since you may easily get rear-ended, especially when in traffic. When you are driving and the ignition switch fails, the supply of power to the fuel and ignition systems is interrupted. This is what causes your car to stall. You need a car ignition switch repair to fix the problem. Ignition switch repair cost depends on the auto repair shop. Our mechanics at Ace Auto provide affordable ignition repairs West Jordan, Utah. Note that other factors such as bad electrical wiring, fuel pressure problems and a bad battery may also cause a car to stall.
Difficulty In Powering The Accessories
An ignition system that is fully functional should be able to power on accessories. If you have trouble powering accessories, then your car may need ignition switch replacement.
Car Failing To Start
If you notice that your car is taking unusually long or completely failing to start, you most likely need to replace ignition switch. It is usually as a result of a corroded part in the electrical circuit. You may also need an ignition lock cylinder repair.
Key Failing To Turn
If your key will not turn in the ignition, you obviously have a problem. It most likely means that the ignition switch is unable to make the electrical pathway necessary to transfer power from the battery to the starter motor. You will also realize that the starter motor produces no noise. Since the car can’t start if the key cannot be turned, you will need to get your ignition checked as soon as possible.
A dead battery may be a sign of a bad ignition relay. A relay with an internal short keeps transferring power to the fuel and ignition system even the key is removed. Because current is continuously drawn, the battery eventually dies.
For Professional Car Ignition Repair Services, Contact Ace Auto in West Jordan, Utah Today
At Ace Auto, we are a family owned and operated auto repair shop in West Jordan, Utah that repairs and offers car ignition replacement for sedans, SUVs, vans and trucks of local and foreign models. We offer our services in West Jordan, Utah and the neighboring greater Salt Lake area. You can trust that our services are affordable and we are always honest with our clients about the issues their car has. We provide all the necessary information and will never lie about what needs to be fixed just to make profits. Our staff members are professional, friendly, trustworthy and dependable. Our master mechanics always prioritize the needs of clients. All our mechanics are certified by the Automotive Service Excellence. This means we have the necessary training and skills to handle even high tech vehicle systems. Visit Ace Auto today in our West Jordan, Utah offices for free written repair estimates and fast service. Contact us at (801) 803-6016 to schedule an appointment today.
We can take a look under the hood
Is your vehicle experiencing transmission troubles?
Is the transmission on your car slipping or is it having difficulty changing gears? These could be signs that your vehicle's transmission needs maintenance or repair. Ace Auto Repair in West Jordan, UT are transmission repair geniuses! We guarantee we can fix your transmission and get you up and running in no time.
Call Us at 801-803-6016 for a Free Quote Today!
If you are not in the West Jordan, UT area and have any signs of a slipping transmission, Ace Auto Repair can get a tow truck to move your vehicle or RV, give us a call today. Our Tow Trucks are modern and powerful. Our prices are also very reasonable and our service is fast.
Wondering where to get quality and affordable auto repair services in West Jordan, UT? Ace Auto is a family-owned and operated repair shop that specializes in auto repairs for cars and trucks of all makes and models. We not only have modern tools but also ASE certified mechanics to ensure that all our services meet your needs. Over the years that we have been operational, we have earned a reputation of offering fast, friendly, reliable and honest services as well as providing guarantees for our work. Call Ace Auto Repair Utah today for a free, written repair estimate.
Do I Have to Repair My Car at the Dealership to Maintain the Factory Warranty?
If you buy a new car in Utah, you might be wondering if you need to service it at a dealership in order to keep your warranty valid. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the nation's consumer protection agency, says no. In fact, it's illegal for a dealer to deny your warranty coverage simply because you had routine maintenance or repairs performed by a local auto repair shop.
Why Choose Ace Auto Repair for Scheduled Car Maintenance?
Our auto repair shop aims to offer quality services that match our customers’ expectations. We provide a broad range of repair services including brake repair, electrical repair, engine repair, transmission repair, A/C repair, and computer systems among others. We also have the necessary expertise and experience to service various luxury brands. Apart from repairs, we have high quality towing services at the best prices. Other benefits of factory scheduled maintenance with Ace Auto include:
- Avoid costly, inconveniencing and frequent breakdowns
- Fast and reliable services to minimize disruptions to your schedule
- Access experienced ASE certified technicians for quality services
- Quality replacement parts for your vehicle
- We are a family-owned and operated business
- Superior customer service from our advisers and technicians
The Recommended Car Maintenance Schedule:
In order to keep your car in good working condition, most manufacturers recommend that you have a number of items inspected, changed or replaced regularly. This should be done at 30,000, 60,000 and 90,000 miles. However, the service interval will depend on the type of the vehicle.
- Oil and oil filter – as your engine runs, engine oil becomes contaminated with dirt, debris, dust, and carbon. Changing both the oil and oil filter will ensure better engine lubrication, cool engine components, improve gas mileage and promote vehicle longevity.
Car Maintenance before 30,000 miles
- Air filter – a clogged or worn out air filter will affect the quantity and quality of air that makes its way to the engine. This will give the engine more work by preventing proper fuel combustion. It is important to replace the air filter between 15,000 and 30,000 miles and after every 15,000 miles if you drive in dusty areas.
- Fuel filter – a clogged fuel filter will prevent your engine from running smoothly or starting. It would be important to get our experts to check your fuel filter and get rid of any harmful contaminants that may affect its functioning.
Car Maintenance before 60,000 Miles
- Battery – most batteries are designed to wear out, with factors such as age, extreme temperatures and extended periods of non-use shortening their working life. You should change your car battery after every 50,000 to 60,000 miles.
- Brake fluid, brake pads, and brake rotors – in order to keep your brakes working efficiently, you should have old fluid replaced with new brake fluid every 20,000 to 45,000 miles. You should also have your brake pads checked regularly and get them replaced if they are worn out. Brake repair will also involve re-surfacing your warped brake rotors after 60,000 miles.
- Coolant – the coolant, a mixture of water and antifreeze, prevents damage by keeping your engine from overheating. Your coolant should be replaced at 60,000 miles, with the mechanic flashing the entire cooling system before replacing it.
- Transmission fluid – monitoring your transmission fluid levels regularly will ensure that your transmission does not burn up. While healthy fluid will be pink in color and have a sweet smell, the fluid that needs to be replaced will be dark red and smell burnt. The lifespan of your transmission fluid will depend on whether you have a manual or automatic transmission.
Car Maintenance before 90,000 Miles
- Hoses – every time your car approaches six-figure mileage, you should get the hoses checked to ensure that they are not aged, cracked or burst.
- Power steering fluid – power steering fluid should be flushed and replaced when your steering becomes hard, makes excessive noise or at 75,000 miles.
- Spark plugs – you will see the “check engine” light on your dash when important ignition components such as spark plugs fail. You could also have trouble starting the car or experience rough running. The frequency with which you change your spark plugs will depend on the type you buy.
- Timing belt – in case your car has a timing belt as opposed to a timing chain, you will have to get it changed after every 75,000 miles. This will help you prevent damage and avoid costly repairs.
Call Ace Auto Today for Scheduled Car Maintenance Services in Utah
Failure to work with a reliable auto repair shop may result in your car breaking down frequently and eventually a shorter working life for your vehicle. At Ace Auto Repair in Utah, we make it easy for you to access quality and affordable services by offering financing options, accepting insurance and offering a satisfaction guarantee. Schedule an appointment today to enjoy the peace of mind that comes with factory scheduled maintenance. Give us a call at 801-803-6016 to receive a free repair quote.
Are you searching for catalytic converter repair services in West Jordan, Utah? To fix a catalytic converter, contact the experts at Ace Auto to ensure you get the best services. At Ace Auto in West Jordan, Utah, we can help you ensure the catalytic converter functions as it should by repairing or replacing it. Our mechanics are trained, certified and experienced in all catalytic converter maintenance and repairs in Utah. Our goal is to ensure that you are safe and you get quality auto repair services every time you search ‘catalytic converter repair near me.’
What Does a Catalytic Converter Do?
A catalytic converter is located under your vehicle, and its purpose is to clean up emissions from the vehicle before they can be expelled to the environment. It comprises of a honeycomb-like structure which is coated with platinum, rhodium, or palladium to minimize the harmful effects of hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, and nitrogen oxide. If you repair the catalytic converter regularly, this component will work properly and help reduce harmful toxins in the environment, as well as in your vehicle.
The Importance of Visiting Ace Auto Catalytic Converter Repair Shop as Soon as Your Notice Signs of Trouble
Due to the role they play in emission control and passenger safety, catalytic converters are essential components of the exhaust system. A damaged catalytic converter should be replaced immediately you notice a sign of trouble. A clogged catalytic converter is also dangerous. In case you try to accelerate, and your vehicle doesn’t speed up, your catalytic converter could be clogged, and this can cause engine failure. If you also smell sulfur, you should know that you have a bad catalytic converter.
Additionally, if your oxygen sensor is damaged, it can cause the catalytic converter to operate less efficiently hence reducing its lifespan. Harmful gases will not diminish if you have insufficient oxygen while excess oxygen will cause your converter to overheat. Our service technicians at Ace Auto will conduct all the necessary tests when you visit our repair shop to determine the exact reason why your catalytic converter is malfunctioning.
Symptoms of a Bad Catalytic Converter:
- Poor fuel economy
- A vehicle with little or no power
- Check engine light is on
- Awful smell of rotten eggs in the car or the exhaust
- Rough running and backfiring
Get Catalytic Converter Repair and Replacement Services in West Jordan, Utah from Ace Auto
If your catalytic converter malfunctions, visit Ace Auto in West Jordan, Utah for quality service! We offer an emissions test to diagnose the problem your catalytic converter could be having accurately. Our catalytic converter repair cost is customer friendly. In case you need to replace the catalytic converter, our experts will calculate the catalytic converter replacement cost on your behalf. We provide free written replacements or repair estimates. Due to the reputation, we have gained in West Jordan, Utah; we guarantee you will get honest service –we do not inform our clients to fix something that doesn’t need to be fixed.
For quality catalytic converter repair and replacement services, drop by our Ace Auto repair shop in West Jordan, Utah today! Give us a call at 801-803-6016 to schedule an appointment. To view a full list of our auto repair services, click here.
Have you noticed your car or truck running poorly? Does it seem to lack acceleration? If so, then it might be time to get your fuel injector system serviced. A clogged fuel injector can impact your vehicle’s performance and efficiency. Contact Ace Auto Repair in West Jordan Utah for a free quote! Let us take care of all your fuel injector service needs! Give us a call at 801-447-1693.
Fuel System Basics
Every engine has a fuel system that consists of fuel injectors, a fuel pump and a fuel filter. When you press on the gas pedal, you control how much air and fuel that your engine takes in. This process distributes gasoline to your engine for the combustion process. The components of your fuel injection system then work together to help the fuel travel from the fuel tank to your engine's fuel injector. The injectors provide a precise fuel spray pattern in the cylinder. The spray creates a mixture that is ignited by the spark plugs when they fire. This process then powers your vehicle.
Dirt and debris can clog parts of your fuel system and interfere with the fuel spray pattern. Without the right pattern, fuel can remain unburned. Over time, this causes deposits form in your fuel system, resulting in loss of power, poor gas mileage and other issues with your vehicle. These deposits could even damage other parts of your engine and lead to a complete engine shutdown if not eliminated.
Signs Of Fuel Injector Problems
Here are some of the signs of fuel system problems:
- Hesitation when you push down on the gas
- Lower gas mileage
- Your car doesn’t seem to have power
- Uneven or rough engine idling
Fuel Injector Flush Service
One way to prevent clogged fuel injectors is with a fuel injector flush. Our master mechanics use professional multi-step cleaners to clear out any residue from your injectors. A fuel injector cleaning service ensures that your fuel system maintains top performance. This service will help your engine perform at its best. Our fuel injection cleaning service will help:
- Improve your vehicle's performance and efficiency
- Help protect your engine
- Reduce emissions
- Avoid a pricey fuel injector pump repair cost
Fuel injection cleaning requires careful inspection and expertise. You need expert technicians that will closely monitor the cleaning process to ensure that it achieves the desired effect. At Ace Auto Repair, our technicians have the materials, tools and training to ensure that your fuel system is running at its best.
We use multi-step cleaners to remove deposits from your fuel injection system. If your fuel filter needs to be replaced, we’ll do that too. We only use products that meet manufacturer's recommendations.
Once the cleaning is complete, our technicians verify that your system is performing at its optimal level. We check the fuel pressure and engine performance and conduct a road test to ensure that your engine is firing at the optimal rate.
How Often Do I Need a Fuel Injector Flush?
The frequency of fuel injection cleaning varies depending upon several factors, including:
- How old is your vehicle? Newer cars typically require less frequent fuel injection cleaning because new cars usually get better gas mileage and burn fuel much slower. So, if your car is more than a couple of years old, you might want to have the fuel injectors checked out.
- Do you make frequent short trips? If so, then your car might be more vulnerable to clogged fuel injectors.
- Does your car have high mileage? Vehicles with higher mileage are more susceptible to clogged fuel injectors.
- What does your vehicle's manufacturer recommend? Most manufacturers recommend that fuel injectors be cleaned every 15,000 miles. However, it is always best to check your owner's manual for specific recommendations on your car or truck.
Where Can I Schedule a Fuel Injector Repair Near Me? Contact Ace Auto Repair in West Jordan, Utah
It is easy to schedule an appointment for a fuel injection service or diesel fuel injector rebuild in West Jordan, Utah. Contact your local fuel injector repair shop, Ace Auto Repair, at (801) 803-6016. We do both gasoline and diesel fuel injector repair. You can also use our convenient online form anytime day or night to quickly and easily schedule a service for a day and time that works for you.
A car battery sends electrical impulses throughout the vehicle that allow it to function. Your car battery is a lot like the brain and without it, nothing would work. That’s why battery maintenance and scheduled replacements are so import.
At Ace Auto in West Jordan, Utah, our certified automotive battery replacement technicians have the experience and training to monitor your car or diesel truck battery. By taking proactive steps to check battery quality and life expectancy, we can help you avoid getting stranded at the most inconvenient time.
Diagnostic Battery Testing
Regularly scheduled testing is an important preventative measure. The results will keep you informed about potential battery failure and provide a context for when it should be swapped out for a new one. Our diagnostic services are fast, efficient and vital.
Replacing Car Battery
Should our Ace Auto technicians conclude that your car battery is underperforming, we’ll advise you and replace it with a brand new one. The Ace Auto goal is to keep your car running smoothly and help you avoid unnecessary breakdowns.
Battery Terminal Maintenance
One of the common reasons that drivers get stuck is cable corrosion. When terminals do not receive routine cleanings, the cables deteriorate and don’t carry a proper electrical current. We keep your terminals clean and corrosion-free.
A battery is only as good as the cables that carry the electrical current. Our Ace Auto technicians take the time to inspect cables for damage and corrosion. It’s in your best interest to replace them before an issue arises.
What You Should Know Car Battery Replacement
The life expectancy of a battery can range from three to five years, depending on brand and upkeep. Driving habits also influence the longevity. For instance, intense weather and frequent stops can reduce battery life. Consider these warning signs.
- Slow Engine Start: When you go to start up your vehicle, the engine may sound sluggish in the beginning. If it seems to be taking longer than normal to turn over, bring the car in for a battery check-up.
- ‘Check Engine’ Lights Up: A declining battery can cause the Check Engine light to appear on your dashboard. A weakened battery can also cause other warning lights to appear. Whether the origin is the battery or another problem, the vehicle should be looked at by a professional.
- Battery Fluid: It comes as a surprise to some, but the vital fluids inside batteries can decline even though they are sealed. Some batteries have a translucent space where the levels can be seen. When the levels dip, have an experienced technician evaluate the battery’s status.
- Swollen Battery Casing: Heat and other external factors can make a battery swell. If it appears bloated, its life expectancy has likely been compromised. In all likelihood, it should be replaced immediately.
- Battery Smells: The smell of rotten eggs or sulfur may indicate that the battery’s casing has been compromised. Leaks can cause corrosion and damage to other components. Immediate replacement is necessary.
At Ace Auto, we can monitor and service your battery to help maximize its lifespan and effectiveness. Basically, we help you avoid getting stuck on the side of the road.
Utah Car Battery Replacement Near Me
At Ace Auto, our ASE Certified technicians provide the high-level service that you deserve. As a family-owned and operated auto repair shop, you can expect free, written estimates and reliable, guaranteed work. We offer car and diesel battery services in West Jordan, Utah, and the greater Salt Lake area. Contact Ace Auto today at 801-803-6016 to schedule an appointment.
Schedule an Oil Change Today!
Cars are expensive assets. Therefore, you want to keep the one you have in good condition for the maximum number of years. Changing the oil — and the oil filter — on a regular basis is a simple, effective, and inexpensive way to extend the lifespan of your car. If you happen to be passing through the Beehive State, drop by Ace Auto Repair and experience the best oil change service in West Jordan Utah.
Why Your Car Needs Regular Oil Change
Cars have dozens of moving parts. Moving parts need lubrication to operate efficiently, and that’s where oiling comes in. The engine, in particular, needs a lot of oil to operate at optimal levels. Oiling helps with the cooling of engine parts; it forms a seal between pistons, cylinder walls, and rings. It provides lubrication, reduces wear and tear, and lessens friction. It’s the impulse of life for the engine.
Types of Oil Change
Engine oil damps down the noise, as well as the shock produced by the moving parts. Also, varnish and carbon tend to build up when the cleaning action of new oil is missing – the build-up of these compounds can be toxic to the engine. If you are looking for an oil change in West Jordan, Utah, look no further than Ace Auto Repair. Here are some of the types of oil change services provided by Ace Auto:
- Conventional Oil. Conventional motor oil is inexpensive and a familiar for many drivers. If you don’t use your car a lot, conventional oil is a good option for you. People who don’t tow heavy loads with their cars, drive in extreme cold or heat, do a lot of short trips, use dirty or dusty roads often, or drive in any other form of extreme conditions, can use conventional motor oil.
- High-Mileage Oil. High-mileage oil helps keep vehicles that have been around for a long time in good condition. It protects the vehicle from the gradual loss of compression, oil leaks, and reduces oil burn off. If your car has 75,000 miles or more on it, consider getting high-mileage oil.
- Synthetic Blend Oil. As the name suggests, this oil type is a mixture of conventional and synthetic oil intended to find the middle ground between performance and protection. It’s designed for extreme driving conditions.
- Full Synthetic Oil. Commonly referred to as just ‘synthetic oil,’ this type of oil offers the highest level of performance and protection for your engine. It’s a special formulation of oil designed to provide the ultimate driving experience. It’s recommended, and sometimes required by many car manufacturers.
Ace Auto Oil Change Service
Take a look at what’s included in our Ace Auto oil change service:
- Oil with up to five quarts of quality motor oil
- Oil Filter
Key Component Inspection:
- Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Engine air filtration system
- Serpentine belts
- Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Wiper blades
- Exterior lights
- Chassis (lubricate when applicable)
Inspect and Fill:
- Tire pressure
- Transmission/transaxle fluid
- Differential/transfer case fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Windshield water fluid
Oil Change Service in West Jordan, Utah
Changing your engine oil isn’t the only thing we do. We also offer a variety of other auto services. These include Alignment, Air Filtration Services, Air Conditioning, Engine Services, Drivetrain Services, Cooling System Services, Fuel System Cleaning, Inspection and Emissions, electrical repairs, and Windshield, Transmission, Tire, as well as Suspension Services. Call us at 801-803-6016 and schedule an oil change in West Jordan Utah today.
If you find yourself in West Jordan Utah and you’re asking yourself where to get ‘oil change near me,’ check out Ace Auto Repairs for quality services. We have an oil change loyalty program that includes an oil change coupon. See how you can save $15 off all future oil change services!
Ace Auto Oil Change Loyalty Program
How does it work?
- Purchase a Loyalty Sticker from Ace Auto for $25
- Place the Ace Auto Sticker on your vehicle
- Receive a $15 Discount on all FUTURE Oil Changes at Ace Auto Repair in West Jordan, UT
Save big on your Next Oil Change at Ace Auto Repair in West Jordan, UT
Purchase your Loyalty Program Sticker Today
*Discount Valid AFTER sticker has been applied to a vehicle. Discount remains valid as long as sticker remains on the vehicle.
Call 801-803-6016 to Schedule an Oil Change
We take care for your vehicle
Call 801-803-6016 Today!
NOTE: There are a few services that may require us to Tow your vehicle to our auto shop. We provide full location-to-location towing here in Utah so this is not a problem. We will repair your vehicle, and bring it back to you!