Have you noticed your car or truck running poorly? Does it seem to lack acceleration? If so, then it might be time to get your fuel injector system serviced. A clogged fuel injector can impact your vehicle’s performance and efficiency. Contact Ace Auto Repair in West Jordan Utah for a free quote! Let us take care of all your fuel injector service needs! Give us a call at 801-447-1693.
Fuel System Basics
Every engine has a fuel system that consists of fuel injectors, a fuel pump and a fuel filter. When you press on the gas pedal, you control how much air and fuel that your engine takes in. This process distributes gasoline to your engine for the combustion process. The components of your fuel injection system then work together to help the fuel travel from the fuel tank to your engine's fuel injectors. The injectors provide a precise fuel spray pattern in the cylinder. The spray creates a mixture that is ignited by the spark plugs when they fire. This process then powers your vehicle.
Dirt and debris can clog parts of your fuel system and interfere with the fuel spray pattern. Without the right pattern, fuel can remain unburned. Over time, this causes deposits form in your fuel system, resulting in loss of power, poor gas mileage and other issues with your vehicle. These deposits could even damage other parts of your engine and lead to a complete engine shutdown if not eliminated.
Signs Of Fuel Injector Problems
Here are some of the signs of fuel system problems:
- Hesitation when you push down on the gas
- Lower gas mileage
- Your car doesn’t seem to have power
- Uneven or rough engine idling
Fuel Injector Cleaning Service
One way to prevent clogged fuel injectors is with a fuel injector flush. Our master mechanics use professional multi-step cleaners to clear out any residue from your injectors. A fuel injector cleaning service ensures that your fuel system maintains top performance. This service will help your engine perform at its best. Our fuel injection cleaning service will help:
- Improve your vehicle's performance and efficiency
- Help protect your engine
- Reduce emissions
- Avoid a pricey fuel injector pump repair cost
Fuel injection cleaning requires careful inspection and expertise. You need expert technicians that will closely monitor the cleaning process to ensure that it achieves the desired effect. At Ace Auto Repair, our technicians have the materials, tools and training to ensure that your fuel system is running at its best.
We use multi-step cleaners to remove deposits from your fuel injection system. If your fuel filter needs to be replaced, we’ll do that too. We only use products that meet manufacturer's recommendations.
Once the cleaning is complete, our technicians verify that your system is performing at its optimal level. We check the fuel pressure and engine performance and conduct a road test to ensure that your engine is firing at the optimal rate.
How Often Do I Need a Fuel Injector Flush?
The frequency of fuel injection cleaning varies depending upon several factors, including:
- How old is your vehicle? Newer cars typically require less frequent fuel injection cleaning because new cars usually get better gas mileage and burn fuel much slower. So, if your car is more than a couple of years old, you might want to have the fuel injectors checked out.
- Do you make frequent short trips? If so, then your car might be more vulnerable to clogged fuel injectors.
- Does your car have high mileage? Vehicles with higher mileage are more susceptible to clogged fuel injectors.
- What does your vehicle's manufacturer recommend? Most manufacturers recommend that fuel injectors be cleaned every 15,000 miles. However, it is always best to check your owner's manual for specific recommendations on your car or truck.
Where Can I Schedule a Fuel Injector Repair Near Me? Contact Ace Auto Repair in West Jordan, Utah
It is easy to schedule an appointment for a fuel injection service or diesel fuel injector rebuild in West Jordan, Utah. Directly contact your local fuel injector repair shop, Ace Auto Repair, at (801) 803-6016. We do both gasoline and diesel fuel injector repair. You can also use our convenient online form anytime day or night to quickly and easily schedule a service for a day and time that works for you.